The boys are obsessed with April Fool's Day. It all started when Xander saw an episode of Zack & Cody where they pull a really good prank. Xander has been so excited - plotting and planning to pull the prank on his dad on April Fools. This got the other boys into the mood. Max swore up and down he had to have silly string in order for his prank to work. I don't think Max really understands what pranks are, because he thinks a silly string fight would be an excellent prank. Ben is keeping his prank close to the vest, but I plan to break him before April 1st (I don't like surprises).
So I've been thinking...since they are all excited for April Fool's I really should think of something clever to do to them. But nothing comes to mind...Any suggestions?
9 comments:
You could tell them you are enrolling them in ballet. Most of the NFL receivers take ballet to become more agile. I can see Alexander really taking to it! Plus they may be the only boys in the group, that's pretty good odds!
Not for the boys but for Ian... I can take a pregnancy test for you! I did that for Jared when Anna was just a few months old. He came home, I showed him the test ,then he took the kids for the afternoon so I could get a break! I only see it as a win win.
I've never been one for pranks. I can't pull them off...I can't keep a straight face!
Sheri, I think you need to delete Tricia's suggestion and take her up on it. Sounds like a winner to me!
Dang it, now I want to do something, but I have very little time to plan. Good luck!
I hate April Fool's Day. I think it is my least favorite day of the year - and I have pulled some good pranks in my time.
You could always do the cookie under the chair thing - like mom did with us. You know, keep the tradition going.
You could buy a huge sponge and frost it to look like a cake and then when your kids try to cut themselves a piece - laugh and laugh at them.
You could "break into" someone's house and steal all of their stuff while they are gone and then when they get home and start to freak out, bring it back. That was the worst prank I ever pulled. I still feel bad about it. Especially after getting my house robbed and now knowing what it feels like.
You could get up early and tell dad that Jeff Szokie is at the door for him. That was my favorite prank that you ever did - it was SO believable and it got dad out of bed.
Silly string - that's a good one! I am definitely going to pull the 'I got you with silly string' prank - classic!
Again, that was me (Tim), not Becca. She's not lame - she's cool and has an actual sense of humor.
I can't WAIT to hear what the pranks end up being. I will check back tomorrow, haha!
By the way, I love the music on your blog right now. The Format, Jimmy Eat World, etc.. fabulous!
Post a Comment