Friday, March 6, 2009

Multi-tasking


You can accomplish a lot in 10 minutes. Take Evan for instance. In that short time he can color on the wall with marker, climb up the oven onto the counter to get a granola bar, climb down and turn on the stove while he's at it and then take off his diaper and mark his territory.

That boy doesn't waste any time.

5 comments:

tsumomi said...

I'm surprised you are still alive. I would be in the grave if my kids were that active. I guess that is why i have mostly girls.

Kim said...

Dude, I don't know how you keep up with him. It's a good thing he has that angel face.

top knot extensions said...

The busy life of a 2 year old!!! I kow ALL about it!!! Dont you LOVE it though? I keep saying I wish we ALWAYS hd a 2 year old becausethey are SOOO funny!!!

Amanda said...

Ha! That is awesome.

Teresa said...

Boy, can I relate to this one! Jack is active every minute he is awake. You must be so tired.