Max is such a character. He's challenging, funny, stubborn, smart, kind, vicious...so many things. But you all know that. Something you might not know is that Max LOVES to sing. He sings little songs to himself all the time. Mostly when he thinks no one is listening or paying attention. I love it. And really want to figure out a way to video tape it.
On Friday we were in the car on the way home from the park, listening to The Killers (one of his favorite bands). Max and I were singing hardcore when Max said, "Uh, mom...could you not sing this song?" "Mom sings great!" Ben exclaimed (Ben's my favorite). "Yeah, but I want to hear myself on this song" replied Max. I stopped singing and glanced in the rear view mirror. Oh, how I wish I had my camera. Max's eyes were closed, his face scrunched in concentration as he sang, "I got so-ul, but I'm not a solider!" over and over.
The kid rocks.
5 comments:
Love the picture of Max and his dimple! Sounds pretty entertaining, can't wait to see it for myself. And yes, I am still doing hair!
How funny! You gotta get it on tape!
My kids always want me to shut up too. It sucks!
You need to get Rock Band so he can sing all day!
My kids used to say, "I got soldier, but I'm not a soldier."
I've noticed that about Max, that he likes to sing. However, if you say something about it or watch him, then he'll quit.
Max does rock! The Killers is one of my favorite bands too.
Post a Comment