Fabulous! I can't wait to see the places he climbs in his lifetime.
Thats so funny! That is how I feel with Row, I heard him making noises the other day he was half way off Addy's dresser and half way on the Window sill, stuck of course.
Like I said before. He is determined. He see's what he wants and he goes for it.
Where are the head to toe bruises?
What a daring kid.
Hey, Sheri, I will most certainly visit you when you have your heart attack - just don't ask me to watch Evan or we'll be roommates!
Ok I had to show Jason these pictures...we were laughing so hard! I will for sure visit you when you have that heart attack...
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Fabulous! I can't wait to see the places he climbs in his lifetime.
Thats so funny! That is how I feel with Row, I heard him making noises the other day he was half way off Addy's dresser and half way on the Window sill, stuck of course.
Like I said before. He is determined. He see's what he wants and he goes for it.
Where are the head to toe bruises?
What a daring kid.
Hey, Sheri, I will most certainly visit you when you have your heart attack - just don't ask me to watch Evan or we'll be roommates!
Ok I had to show Jason these pictures...we were laughing so hard! I will for sure visit you when you have that heart attack...
Post a Comment