Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Conner

Max's eye looks a little funky in this photo. Oh well. This is Max and Conner. Conner has a pink shirt and is supposed to be a girl (I think) but Max quickly stripped Conner of all clothes and decided she was a he. Before Max was born Ian really wanted to name him a Scottish name. Ian wanted the name Conner and I wanted Ethan. My mom came up with Maxwell Fraser (which is her maiden name and my mil's maiden name). It's Scottish and Ian loved it. I tell Max this story alot so I think that's where Max got the name Conner from. Anyway, Max found this baby at my mom's and has been taking care of it all day. I had to set him straight when he tried to nurse the baby, but other than that he's a pretty good dad. He's changed Conner's diaper, swang him on the swings, fed him and cuddled him. It's been great entertainment for me all day :) Uh, oh Conner just hit Evan so he has to go in "time out".

4 comments:

Merilee said...

So adorable! He must have good role models in his life.

LauraB said...

Will this post be deleted when Ian sees it? I think if it were Logan, Jon would delete it. Just curious!

Anonymous said...

no, i won't erase it. now if he was a teenager i might have an issue with it. i am just surprised Conner hasn't been decapitated yet.

Jamie said...

At least Max had the good sense to take the pink shirt off. When Logan plays with my cabbage patch dolls, he leaves their very girly clothes on. He does, however, strip the barbie doll's clothes off...hmm...