
My mom really needed to go to Vernon last week and I decided at the last minute to go with her. I just didn't like the thought of her driving there and back in one day by herself. So I took the kids out of school for the day - I know! I'm crazy - I NEVER let my kids miss school unless they are dying. It was so fun seeing the cabin. I am beyond excited for it to be done. There are 7 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms. I am already making lots of plans for trips up there....

Here is a picture of one of the inside doors. Beautiful!

4 comments:
That home is absolutely beautiful. Make sure you show us the finished product come Christmas time.
I hope it will be done by Christmas too. I want to go there for my birthday.
Sheri you look so happy to be there!
I gave my kids the option to play hookie on Friday while my nephew was in town and only Ian took me up on it! Weird, huh???
Eric's been to the "lodge" and couldn't believe how massive it was... especially when everyone in your family calls it the "cabin"!
Post a Comment