My sister Kim is so talented in so many ways. Thank you so much for taking our family pics!
What a nice family shoot!
I always love pics of little kids walking and holding hands (from the back)... I can't believe they all cooperated for that! Way to go!
Why didn't I think of that? I'll let somebody take my picture if I'm not looking - otherwise forget it! I like this picture!
There's more! That's just one of my favs.
That's adorable. I love how Evan is looking back at the camera. Awesome shot!
What a great picture. I can't believe how big your kids are!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
What a nice family shoot!
I always love pics of little kids walking and holding hands (from the back)... I can't believe they all cooperated for that! Way to go!
Why didn't I think of that? I'll let somebody take my picture if I'm not looking - otherwise forget it! I like this picture!
There's more! That's just one of my favs.
That's adorable. I love how Evan is looking back at the camera. Awesome shot!
What a great picture. I can't believe how big your kids are!
Post a Comment