




Last night we had a little celebration for Evan's first birthday. I made cupcakes and the boys and Ian decorated the house. Kim came early (thank goodness) and helped me frost the cake and cupcakes. Evan was really cute. He liked playing with the cake more than eating it. Ian finally took the cake away when Evan started flinging pieces on the floor. Max opened all of Evan's presents for him. Evan received: a vacuum, a shopping cart, a Mater truck, church shoes and vest, a steering wheel toy, a ball toy with a hammer (those were all from grandma & grandpa!)an ASU shirt from Kim (go Sun Devils!), a shark & fish bath toys from the Cazares' (which he played with that night) and blocks from us. He also got a card with $ from my grandma. Anyway, I think Max & Ben like Evan's toys more than he does :). We all had a great time!
6 comments:
The party sounded like it was fun. I am sorry we couldn't be there. I know that Addy would have wanted to go.
This is Darrel
Your family is darling! I am so glad you left a comment. It is crazy the people I recognize on your list. Such a small world!
Of course Max opened Evan's gifts! Hahaha
That kid made out with a lot of loot!
Evan is so photogenic. He looks so cute in that last picture. I love it. Thanks for inviting me to his party!
Happy Birthday, Evan! Hope it was fun!
Post a Comment