Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Work Par-tay

A few Fridays ago, all my work peeps went bowling to mourn the loss of Dr. Lambson - he's moving to Texas (as before mentioned). Here is a picture of a few of my favorite work people - Penny, Dr. V & Nancy.

Dr. L & Chris - I love this picture because it looks like Chris is picking his nose. Chris is really going to miss talking football with Dr. L.
Jessica & Suzy:
Suzy is my best friend at work. I really wish we worked together more. And Jessica was my number one cheerleader when I killed Chris in bowling. Chris and I had a little bet going and a Macy's giftcard was on the line! I really couldn't have won without Jessica heckling Chris and cheering me on!

Stacy & Tricia:

Penny, Dianne, Dr. V, Connie & Helen:


I look kinda sad in this picture. I must have been losing then.

The whole group (minus Suzy who left to watch her son play volleyball).

Dr. V made me pose in front of my final score holding my bowling ball and the Macy's gift card I won. I believe I bowled a 154. I must admit I acted a little childish when I won - jumping up and down and screaming. I was so excited!
It was such a fun night - and a great way to send off Dr. L.