We usually go to Serranos for Cinco de Mayo, but this year Rowan had a game that day. We got take out from Elmers and Little Caesar's and headed to the ballpark.
This is the first face I saw: Ruby and I are best friends - or didn't you know??
Darrel and Trina swore up and down that Ro's coach looked like Ian. I tried to snap a picture but he kept turning and I kept getting his backside. This was the best picture I got - when Ro was at bat.
I don't know where Xander was - probably sulking somewhere.
Evan enjoying his pizza:
Ro got to play first base. He kept yelling at Max to pay attention. Ro and Max have a special bond.
Of course Max was occupied, hanging with the big boys.
I love Darrel and Trina and I'm so sad they are moving. We are going to have to visit - a lot!