We spent part of the weekend at my parent's timeshare in Scottsdale. The boys (including Ian) had a blast. It's amazing to me how much more you can relax when you aren't worried about laundry, a dirty house and lessons to prepare. Ian, Ben and I all enjoyed massages by standing directly under the waterfall. It felt amazing. I would've liked to do some shopping in Scottsdale but I can't have everything I want...although I do need some new church shoes. The ones I wore today were matronly and ugly (for lack of a better description). I felt like saying "Don't judge me on my shoes!" to everyone. Who knew I could be so vain?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
Hey, I loved your dress... didn't even notice the shoes! I meant to tell you in the hall, but you wizzed by so fast, I didn't get a chance!
Don't you have to DO laundry, clean your house, and prepare lessons in order to worry about them???? As for the vain comment...sorry Sheri, but, remember, you started it :-)
Wow Sheri, you must have struck a nerve with Brian. Perhaps he is feeling guilty about something?
It looks like the boys had fun. Maybe you should have snuck off for some shopping while they were in the pool.
I seriously doubt your shoes were ugly. Everything you have is cute.
Don't worry about what anyone else thinks. It's my experience that most people are too busy worrying what they look like, to notice what other people look like.
Sheez Brian, I was just kidding!
So was I!!!!!!!
You know, Sheri, nobody would have even given your shoes a second thought, except for the fact you'd say "my shoes are ugly" when you got complimented on your dress!
I know! I have serious issues.
I was seriously kidding Sheri. You know I love ya.
I am the same way. If an element of my outfit is "off" I obsess about it. I too didn't notice your shoes but I did notice your pretty hair and dress!!
I just love mini-vacations like that. It looks like it was a lot of fun.
Can you please just post a picture of the shoes and dress so that I can leave you with my honest opinion. Because you know that I am a fashionista!! jk. Wasn't the timeshare so fun!
Looks like fun - I miss swimming in warm or hot weather. When I take Mel here she always gets really cold and the splash and spray area makes me cold. And it looks like you had a blast for the SYTYCD finale! I wanted Twitch to win, but I was happy with any of the four - there were so many awesome dancers this season!
Mitchell had a blast! Thanks for including him. Looks like fun was had by all. Thanks again.
Post a Comment