1. It's o.k. to be late to a PTA meeting
2. It is better when Ian meets with repairmen
3. I can fit in the tubes in the McDonald's play structure
4. Two Evans are better than one
5. Max can get along with another child (besides Liam)
6. Ben can talk forever (wait! I already knew that one)
7. My dad can talk his way out of any situation
8. Barefeet are safer than flip flops when walking in a rainstorm
9. Tiffany doesn't care if I whisper to her during movies
10. I could talk about Twilight forever
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Things I Learned Today
Posted by
Sheri
at
10:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
I so hear you on #2!
I am sorry about #3, they are so slimy...
Ben and Andy would probably get along great!
Here here for #101
Here's my list:
1. ditto on your number 10
2. Running over a teacher is ALWAYS a bad idea
3. I really love girly teenage flicks (a little too much)
4. You can talk to me during anything as long as you don't care when I talk back
5. The Olympics are ruining my sleep total
6. I love the Olympics (but not as much as Twilight)
7. I consider any rainstorm where I don't end up on my arse a success.
Tiffany, great start but that's not a top 10! Also, if you had your own blog, you wouldn't have to post in people's comment sections!!!!
Brian, if you refer to the top of my comment, I make no mention of a "top 10" (nor did Sheri for that matter) I simply stated I was making a list. And I can have as many items as I want. So there(picture me sticking my tongue out at you).
While I am commenting anyway, here is another item to add to my list:
8. Commenting on Sheri's blog and getting the opportunity to irritate Brian is way more fun than having a blog of my own.
hooray for two evans! and the another child! ;-)
p.s. i think all moms should be able to fit through the tunnels at old mcdonald's. it should be a mom rule. but don't test me on it until I get a couple more months at the gym, okay?!
I'd be in lost of trouble if I couldn't fit in those dang tubes. Although, I really hate them.
It's much better when Tim meets with repairmen also - I end up paying double what he would.
To heck with all the others, spill on number 7!!
Those tubes are so gross! I agree with 7, hopefully!!!
They say you learn something new everyday. It sounds like you learned a lot. I'm with you on # 10. Did you hear that the release date of the movie was moved up 3 weeks. It will now open November 21st.
That is a lot of learning for one day!
I'm really curious how you ended up with two Evans.
I already knew your dad could talk himself out of anything. I thought he was Superman.
I completely agree w/ #8, but with flip flops you can splash the people walking behind and it looks like an accident.
Finally, I'm with you on #10 as well. I was so excited to see a real trailer in the theaters for Twilight when we went to see the Dark Knight on Thursday.
Yeah for #10!!! Megan can talk forever too... glad Grandmas are here to absorb the "excess chatting"!
Post a Comment