Tonight was the season finale of So You Think You Can Dance. It was bittersweet. I wanted Twitch or Katie to win (and they didn't) but the show ROCKED! When past SYTYCD contestants performed I was so happy I could've died. I only watched it twice, but tomorrow is another story...
First off, we had a little contest to see who could come up with the best dish using words or phrases from the show. We had: Tyse Dioreos, Wade Rollsons, Adam Shankham, Berry Krumpbell, Cha, Cha, Chips & Salsa, Cup Contemporary Cakes, Mandy S'mores, M&M's (for Mia Michaels), Kit Kats (for Cat Dealy) and the winner: THE HOT TAMALE TRAIN! That's the kind of entry you get when you invite Tiffany to your party :)We had so much fun. The highlights included: Ian visiting us in his "grandpa" outfit, Tricia and her crew, James brea
kdancing...
Highlights from the show:
-the Dance Off between the 2 poppers - no one should be able to move that way. I will post it when it becomes available - prepare to be AMAZED
-seeing most of my favorite dances performed again
-A SHANE SPARKS ROUTINE - I love you Shane! Come back...
-Wade Robson. You are one freaky genius, Wade.
-Mary dancing with swarmy Demitri. I could've done with him taking off his shirt.
Only 9 more months until season 5. What will I do until then?



P.S. Drea - I forgive you for not coming. But only because we are going to the tour together and I bailed on your Office and Bachelorette parties.
10 comments:
fat guy in little sprout shirt! i will never wear that outfit again. thank u for posting it to all the blogging world.
All talk and no action. Ten bucks says I see those shorts again on Sunday.
Yes, it was a great show and I have no problem with Joshua winning. First off, I think you've seen Demitri shirtless enough to last a lifetime, but that being said, isn't that all he's good at?? Second, tiffany, you are a creative genius and you can come to any party (as long as you bring your crumpble). Lastly, Tricia, you are INSANE!!! I cannot wait until Kim's 80's party to see what you come up with. Anyway, since Lost and 24 don't start until january, it's going to be an Office fall. When does the next Amazing Race start???
I personally can't wait to post the pictures from our photo shoot. I might be the only one who actually enjoyed my outfit but OWELL. You came up with some CREATIVE food ideas it that was awesome. James and I video taped Bleeding Love so I will bring it to the next FHE. We were watching the show and right at the end it stopped recording. I think the storm knocked the satalite. We were so mad but finished the show with dances of our own. Im definitely changing to cable.
You do such fun things.
I think you give me too much credit. And I am hoping that when speaking of Demitri you meant- "I could have done WITHOUT him taking off his shirt."
That was really fun last night. Even though the wrong person always seems to win. And even though I am saddened that once again I will not be at the tour. The grand opening better be fun!
Tiffany, you have enough pull to reschedule the Grand Opening party if you want to! How badly do you want it????
It was fun last night. Twitch should have won. I was a little disappointed.
Tiffany's hot tamale train was awesome. Next year we'll have to plan it out even better, with costumes and games.
Tricia and her crew were hillarious. Now I can't wait to see what she wears to my 80's birthday party.
I agree with all of your highlights of the show. I don't think it's possible for Demitiri to dance without his shirt off. I wish it was Pasha instead. I liked him so much better and he mostly keeps his shirt on.
My favorite highlight of the show was seeing the past dancers and getting an update on what they've been up to.
Also, I thought it was lame that the 1st and 3rd place winners got money and the 2nd and 4th place didn't. It didn't seem very fair to me.
I love this show. I could talk about it all day(obviously).
Brian, again you give me too much credit. There is no budge on the day for some reason. Believe me, I would love LOVE to see the show. I am deciding that I might have to change my focus...
to Vegas and a little thing called Believe!
YES!! I'm so glad that I was publicly forgiven - haha! You are so funny. I ended up working late at the clinic and didn't get home until after 7pm! I had been there over 12 hours so I was exhausted needless to say. So I didn't get to watch it live, but wasn't it AWESOME!! Can't wait for the tour :)
Post a Comment