I mistakenly thought that once the boys started school again that life would slow down. I'm finding just the opposite. Here it is Wednesday and I am exhausted. Zapped. Part of it is that I am waaayyy over extended. Too late to fix that. At least Ian has next week off. If I had the energy I'd scream.
Today I went back to the OBGYN hoping that I could get this stupid yearly visit over with. Last Monday I left the office angry and depressed (after sitting naked in an exam room for an hour with CNN on it's amazing I didn't have to be put on antidepressants). Today I sat in the exam room again for an hour naked but this time I got to watch "Pam: Girl on the Loose". I'm still not sure how I felt about that...although it was definitely better than the news. Honestly, I was kind of bored.
They had a better excuse this time for making me wait, but I still left irritated. The highlights were the N.P. complimenting me on my C-section scar. Gee, thanks...but I didn't even want it. And then telling me it was o.k. that my boobs are non-existent. Atleast I have 4 beautiful kids to show for it. Again, thanks. But I'm not sure my husband would agree.
13 comments:
What the freakin' kind of OBGYN do you go to? At least the fire alarm didn't go off!
Yeah, I think it might be time to find a new OBGYN. I love mine if you want the number.
Has your oldest hijacked your blog?
Alexander is such a stinker! I took care of it...I just hope he didn't read my post :)
Boobs are gross... Who needs them?? Oh, yeah they're not for US?!?!?!
So, my really good friend just got her boobs done in Oklahoma. It only costs $3000 there. Not that you need them just an FYI. I just want the fat sucked out of my bum and put in my boobs. Ok then, maybe to much info!
At least your boobs can't suffocate you...
You are hilarious. OBGYN appointments are such an uncomfortable experience to begin with, but to make you wait that long, twice...Sheesh! I have some eggs in my fridge if you feel like throwing something.
This was too funny to read. Someone should advise them that compliments aren't appropriate during these visits (or appreciated.) When I went to my OBGYN to confirm my pregnancy, my doctor said it was a good thing I had such big hips because a vaginal delivery wouldn't be a problem. What?! That may have been a compliment in their world, not in mine!
When I told my obygn I was getting a boob job he said I should go for a tummy tuck too. He said I deserved it from having 5 kids. Okay, did he think that was a compliment or something? BTW my boob job was the best thing I ever did for myself and Marc said it is the best investment he ever financially made. Go figure
I need a new OBGYN (mine had a baby and quit practicing), but I'm not going to ask you for a referral... I think I'll call methodical wormer instead! :)
Dr. Huish in Mesa is great (University OBGYN)- no compliments! I wish I still had him for a doctor! Just a tip.
Having big, saggy boobs sucks too. I just wish they were the way they used to be. : (
Post a Comment