Thursday, August 28, 2008

Just do it!

I won't be blogging today - I'll be too busy checking out all the awesome auctions going on for Nie and Christian's recovery. Go here for more info.

I've already bid on this and this. There's tons of stuff ranging from homemade jewelry and purses to a signed Maroon 5 guitar and concert tickets.

And I am auctioning off 2 dozen chocolate chip or oatmeal butterscotch cookies. Bidding starts at $1. If you want to bid on them leave me a comment. (please, someone leave me a comment!) All proceeds will go to the Stephanie and Christian recovery fund.

11 comments:

liz said...

I bid $25!!!

Teresa said...

I bid $40 for oatmeal butterscotch cookies. (don't know what they are, but they sound good!)

liz said...

$45.

Sheri said...

You both are now my 2 favorite people!

Kim said...

Ok, I was going to bid like $10.00 or something, but $45.00 is out of my league. I'm going to check out the other auctions. If I can't afford anything, then I'll definitely donate at least a little to the cause. If everyone donates even something small, it all adds up.

Sheri said...

You right. I think the families insurance has almost maxed out so they are in dire need. If everyone gives a little...

Teresa said...

$50

Amanda said...

$55

liz said...

yeah! you go girls!

Teresa said...

OK, it's a good cause. I'll go $60.

Karen Lambson said...

I would like to donate. Right now I'm more in Kim's league than Teresa's. Teresa, I am so impressed by your generosity.