Friday, August 22, 2008

Unstoppable

I was in the bathroom for a whole 45 seconds. I promise. And when I came out I found my 21 month old Houdini on the kitchen counter sucking on a bottle of anti-bacterial cleaner (which he had sprayed everywhere first) and holding a pair of scissors.

Is it bad that I thought about getting my camera?

Don't worry, I didn't.

6 comments:

Kim said...

Wow. It's like he waits for an opportunity and as soon as one presents itself, he goes for it. I guess you're just going to have to stop going to the bathroom.

Drea said...

hahah! Seriously, you and your children make me laugh so hard.

LauraB said...

I'm thinking the leash-harness thingy is in order for bathroom breaks!

Methodical Wormer said...

That is too much to handle. I can not even imagine.

Merilee said...

Haven't you guys installed that padded room yet?

Teresa said...

Funny! I did the same thing when I found Jack eating paint...that fleeting thought to photograph it first, before I snapped out of it and called poison control!