Evan just did the cutest thing...he brought me two mismatched socks and said "ow-died" (outside). He knows he has to put his shoes and socks on to go out. Yup, he's a genius.
In other news...Ben called 911 today. Alexander had made himself hot chocolate this morning and all of you who know Xander know that he likes to rub things in. So he's sitting drinking his hot chocolate saying, "Ohhh...this is so good...this is the best." Naturally the other kids wanted some after hearing Xan go on and on. Ben asked for some but I didn't have time - I was scrabbling to get ready to go to Ben's baseball practice. I told him, "Make it yourself or I'll make you some later." Not good enough. I started to change the baby's diaper and the phone rings. Alexander said, "It's City of Chandler." "Don't get it! I don't have the time!" I replied. I thought it was probably someone from the sales tax division and that maybe I made a mistake on my dad's return. It didn't occur to me that it would be the police. I piled everyone in the car and we're off! I made a quick stop at my dad's and noticed a police car drove by. Alexander yells, "Ben called the police!" For some reason I'm really dense and don't really think much of it. I asked my dad to take care of it (please...). On the way I got the full story...apparently Ben didn't like my reply about the hot chocolate and decided to call the police. I didn't understand his thought process here, but then again, I rarely do. He dialed 911 and Alexander told him, "If you call 911 mom and dad will ground you for a year!" so he quickly hung up. I was upset and Ben knew it because it occurred to me that if my dad didn't talk to the police they will break down my door. I called my dad - luckily he took care of it. He's been doing that for me a lot lately. Love you Dad!
In other Ben news...he was assigned a report (or maybe I should say I was assigned a report) for school. He is supposed to take notes, make a rough draft, a bibliography and final copy. Mind you, he's in 2nd grade! If this was Alexander I wouldn't sweat it...that kid is always on top of things and always gives himself enough time to do things (I have NO idea where he gets that from). But it's Ben. We just finished the notecards and it was beyond painful. I can't wait for the rough draft!
Max is sick = Max is SUPER ornery. This involves lots saying the word "idiot!" and lots of violent threats, you know..."I'm going to kick you in the head" those kind of charming things. He is trying my patience to the nth degree. And he's been doing this thing where he likes to kiss the older boys because he knows it annoys them. You see, he can't get in trouble for kissing. I am in awe of the things he comes up with. I keep telling him, "Use your powers for good, not evil!"
Alexander has been pretty good because he knows he can get his way as long as he obeys me. His whole world revolves around "Super Smash Bros. Brawl". He has a friend coming over tomorrow to play it and can hardly wait. I've never seen him excited about video games before...it's a little weird and I hope it wears off soon.
We are all loving American Idol. How great is David Archaletta (I probably butchered that but I'm too lazy to google)? He is our favorite, along with Brooke, Carly and Michael. I loved Beatles night(s) although Tiffany, Ian and I were all miffed about how Kristy butchered "Hide Your Love Away". Kick her off already!
You all will notice that Ian gave my blog a little bit of a new look. He even added a slide show of Jim at the bottom. Love you Ian!

22 comments:
---I love the police story!
---I LOVE Kristy Lee Cook (she's hot...ok singer)
---Not fond of the songlist on your blog being at the bottom. Too hard to read and change songs.
I agree Brian...I'll have to talk to my page designer a.k.a. Ian.
There's just no substitution for great taste!
I like the pictures on the side. Did Kim take all your family photos - they are great! Sounds like you are busy - I don't know how you manage four boys, but I think you do a great job!
Kim took some and Tricia took some. I'm not sure who took what, but I love them all!
Max is an evil genius. Of course you can't get in trouble for kissing your brother. I love how his mind works.
I can't believe Ben called 911. Was he calling to report that you would not make him hot chocolate?
I also like David, Brooke and Michael. I am not a Carly fan though. I don't know what it is, she's usually on pitch, I guess I just don't like the sound of her voice. I DO NOT like what she did to "Blackbird". I sometimes like David Cook. I can't watch him though, he tries too hard. He's better if you listen with your eyes closed.
His big head bugs me. That's right, I said it. How can you NOT love Carly's accent?
The thing about Carly's accent, or any accent for that matter, is that it doesn't usually come through when singing. I DO love her accent, but her singing is just 'Ah-ight for me, DAWG' :-)
I agree with Brian. I love to hear her talk but I'm not loving her singing voice.
Cook's big head bugs me too. That's why I close my eyes and just listen.
I'm still laughing - Sheri's geting ready to leave from across the street as the police are heading down the street. I jokingly yell, "What'd Max do now?" She looks baffled, sticks her head in the van, turns around and then yells "I've just been told Ben called the police." I busted out laughing (hope Ben didn't hear me - that's the wrong message to send him!)! I'm not sure Sheri really even believed it was for real at that time. I don't know what I'd do for entertainment if it weren't for the Trezise clan!!
I love that pic of Ian and the boys.
I hope I learn to be a good mom- for boys- like you. They make me nervous. Maddox is already too much for me to handle.
I too am surprised that it wasn't Max that called the cops. I was so mad when I first heard this news. I am glad I had 10 hours to cool off while delivering today.
Max is a clever one. He has the best one liners! I just can't wait to hear what his brain comes up with. The other night I asked him, "do you want to wrestle?" his immediate response-- "you better believe it!" As I laughed, it distracted me for just enough time for a small fist to hit me in the face. Brains and braun are a deadly combination.
Man, it was hard to watch some of the Beatles songs being mutilated. Although it sure beats when they have country night--please get rid of that Kristy girl already. Brian, my eyes can't enjoy when they are squinting from the pain in my ears. OR... R&B night should be fun***SARCASM ALERT*** where everyone except ChuckECheesie would be hard to watch or listen to. I do hate when they tell them what kind of music they are to sing and then say "that was not your genre" or "I wasn't feeling you DAWG" no crap!!!!I am singing Earth, wind and fire!... and I am a whitey from Utah.
Okay, I guess I should have commented a few times, because this might be a tad long.
Great story. Those boys will keep you on your toes. What great stories you will be able to tell their future wives for blackmail. I am a David Cook fan on Idol. Go David!!!
Ian,
I have to agree with you on the genre issue!
Sheri, Ian and whoever else reads these comments. Joe posted some movie trivia on his blog if you are interested in guessing more movie lines. He came up with them all by himself. A couple are from very recent movies, a couple from older movies and a few kids movies. I think they are pretty good. You should check it out.
That one story about ben calling 911 is so funny. I loved it!
P.S. this is joe
Sheri & Ian, Tim changed our rules to 3 hours and not 24, so if you would like to guess again feel free.
Sheri, your stories are priceless. They are so fun to read.
Ian, you won our trivia game. Please let me know if you prefer a wood or what name you would like on your pen ASAP - so I can call Tim. He making them right now so we can bring them tomorrow.
Sheri, I bet Ian is at work, so if you'd like to let us know what Ian would like that'd be great!
Ian! Tim feels so bad. We just got your note and Tim already made your pen. It is made of Macassar Ebony and says Ian Trezise on it. We are SO sorry, but Tim really wanted to have them done for tomorrow.
I'm sure Tim would be willing to show you the pen tomorrow and then take it back home to put something else on it. He said he didn't think he could do a snake that wrapped around it, but he could do a small Lion.
Will you be at Grandmother's house tomorrow? I am sure you and Tim can discuss it there.
Yes. It sounds really cool. I just get home from work by 6:45 at the earliest. I will be happy with whatever Tim made. See ya at Grandmas.
I was LITERALLY reduced to tears with the Max story-use your powers for good! I love it!
Bremen now lists Max as one of his best friends, by the way.
Post a Comment