Wednesday, March 19, 2008

and the Winner is....

Drum roll please....Darrel!!!!! No drama...he won fair and square. Darrel - I'm thinking you probably want the mix c.d....e-mail me with some ideas of what you might want on it. Congratulations!

I hope to do some blogging today, but as my whole family is under the weather...we shall see :)

4 comments:

Kim said...

Dang, I wanted an Ian cd so badly.

Oh well, I'm thinking about doing my own movie post. Jon and Jamie did one, have you checked it out?

Brian said...

SURE..Darrel won "fair and square"...RIIIGHT. J/K, congrats Darrel!

Sheri said...

Kim - I got to her blog too late! The only movie left that I knew was #6 (Moulin Rouge) and someone right before me had guessed it. Oh, well.

Becca said...

Yeah for Darrel!

Sheri, "baking" recipes are welcome too. I've already added a few recipes if you want them - they are for the taking. The blog is familyfoodforum.blogspot.com