Sunday, December 9, 2007

Tagged Again

Joe tagged me but I've already been tagged atleast 2 times (and responded in past posts). Instead, I've decided to write my 6 things you may or may not know about Ian.

6 things about Ian:

1. His stories will either have you rolling with laughter or wishing you would've went to the bathroom, snacked and/or napped ahead of time.

2. Whenever we have to be somewhere at a certain time Ian will find something time-consuming to do 10 minutes before we need to leave. i.e. ... watering plants, starting an oil change, or maybe a long sanding or painting project. IAN = SLOW

3. Ian is an awesome artist. Really - his talents are being grossly wasted. Everything he does turns to gold (or if it doesn't he throws it away).

4. Ian thinks cheese goes on everything. And I am using the term cheese loosly. As long as it says it's cheese, then Ian will eat it.

5. He is an advertisers dream. I cannot tell you how many times he's wanted to buy something after watching the informercial. Also, he drinks Diet Coke Plus because of the vitamins (not kidding) (Tina - I laughed so hard when I read your post)

6. He loves me best of all. He is on my side 95% of the time. He hates it when I'm mad at him (although he does keep doing dumb stuff like leaving me on the side of the road).
P.S. I posted the above picture to really irk Ian.

10 comments:

Becca said...

Ian,
I, too love the CHEESE! I also agree that you are a fabulous artist. I haven't seen much, but what I have seen is amazing. Do you do portraits, let's say of small babies? What's your price?

Becca said...

Oh yes, and I love the picture of the two of you!

Anonymous said...

Becca- I really should do portrait work again. At one time, oh...10 years ago I would have probably been fine with it. I am so rusty now, and such a perfectionist, that I know it wouldn't be good enough for me to do it for you. I've tried a couple for my kids, and they looked okay, but I couldn't transfer what was in my mind's eye to portrait--hence, I trashed them. I have been dusting off all the art supplies that I have; so who knows, maybe someday I'll be ready again.

Anonymous said...

Sheri, this is a good list. Number 4 requires more details, the word cheese really isn't as important as the words processed cheese product. Which means it is probably coming out of a can with a nozzle.

Anonymous said...

Sheri--WHY!?! This is not a great shot for either of us. This picture, for some odd reason reminds me of the insect kingdom. You know, the male spider thinks he is suave, and in reality, the female has just lured him into the trap. This is the moment when the female spider is about to have him for dinner. Those choppers are scaring me.

ducklips said...

Sheri, I love all your Christmas music. I came specifically to your blog so Addie and I could sit and look at the Christmas tree while drinking hot chocolate. Thanks!

I like your list too. (I still think it would be fun to read Tiffany's.)

Ian, I can see what you mean about the picture, but I still like. I mean look how perfect Sheri's teeth are.

liz said...

Ian=Max

Sheri said...

It never even crossed my mind, but I think you're right Liz!

Unknown said...

This comment is for Becca... Ian still has our engagment picture to sketch. I will only say this, Jared and I just celebrated our
8th anniversary. J/K Ian you know I love ya!!!

Charlotte said...

The picture of you guys is too cute! So anything that says "as seen on TV" will work for a gift for Ian.