O.k. here is the picture of us in front of the Dorsey's village. I'd say this picture shows about 1/8 of what the village is. It is incredible! and parts of it moves. The Dorsey's house is decorated absolutely beautiful (I am kicking myself for not bringing the camera). I think they had something like 8 Christmas trees. My favorite thing was the village.
P.S. The jars turned out so cute. I filled the teachers' jars with movie candy and movie tickets. Alexander wanted one for himself!
Thursday, December 20, 2007
Holiday Cheer part #2
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
You are one cute mamma!
The jars are SO cute! Just got your Christmas card and I love the picture! Also, just found out that I will be moving up with Max's class, so they won't have to get used to a new teacher. YEAH!! Another year full of MAXISM'S... hee hee
I think Melanie has a crush on you??
Brian - atleast someone does.
Drea - GOOD LUCK!!!
Sheri, you know we ALL do! Hubba Hubba. :-)
Post a Comment