Sorry the picture is blurry. One of the many benefits of being friends with Tiffany (besides the fact that she keeps me and my kids clothed) is that she is very creative. We were chatting the other day and I mentioned that I had no ideas for gifts for my kids' teachers. She told me about these cute jars she was making. You can buy the jars at IKEA and get the vinyl lettering from our friend Amy who has a vinyl lettering machine. Just attach ribbon...and viola! a cute gift. I plan on filling them with goodies. The only thing is I feel too nauseous to even think about baking (maybe I'll fill them with m&m's?). Although Ian left me a list of about 20 people to do cookie plates for. Ooops...gotta go...Max & Evan are going at it.
Oh yeah...HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL!
Wednesday, December 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Very cute! I wish a had a friend in the letter business.
That's mean to call your kids' teachers 'Ho'...
Ha, ha Brian.
Tina - my kids start break until Friday. It's actually been kind of nice.
So cute! I wish I had seen these a few days ago, I totally would have done that instead of what I am doing!!!
I want a Tiffany! The jars are way cute! I wish I would have thought of that!!
Hey, for a price I can be yours. My price is steep- a diet coke with lots of ice and I'm yours.
Great, now I know what to tell Jason to get you for Christmas!
Hey, why are you nauseous (can't spell the word) Are you pregnant??
NOT PREGNANT!
Brian, you know as well as I that the diet coke does not apply to the husband Christmas gift, but nice try. He works all day long in a place suitable for choosing a husband Christmas gift.
Post a Comment