Yesterday was a little frustrating. Max didn't wear underwear to church. I'm still grossed out by that one. Max hit Anna with a game controller last night at FHE. Max also slapped Rowan in the head. Ian tried to put him to bed early but that didn't really work. So when Max came into our room at 4:00 am this morning I was more than a little irritated. Until he said, "Mom, can you protect me from my nightmare?" Even at four in the morning that will melt your heart.
Monday, December 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
How sweet. Hard to be mad after that.
Sid tries to sneak out without underwear all the time! These kids, I swear!
You have a very strong little guy on your hands. I think maybe w/ this blog you are helping to write the handbook for all of us reading it.
I love to hear how you handle all of these things.
Good luck!
I'm sure he wasn't the first kid to ever go to church commando so don't worry too much:) You're an awesome mom to Max. Keep up the good work!
Max is hilarious! So sad that he had a nightmare... He is so cute!
Max certainly does keep life interesting. He can drive you crazy and melt your heart all at the same time. The crazy is worth it for those melt your heart moments. Just love and appreciate him. I'm glad you're documenting his life. It will be fun to look back later on and laugh about all your Max stories.
Don't stress it Sheri, I go to Church without any underwear all the time....:-)
Brian, you are disturbing.
Hey, this comment is actually for IAN. I have tagged you and you better play along. You have to now blog about 6 little known facts/habits about yourself. Be truthful, don't make anything up. I know you have a very active imagination. At the end of your post, you then tag 6 people and then go on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.
I love this kid. Not because he is giving you a hard time, but because looking at his photos and reading about him reminds me so much of my little Zane. These boys are going to move mountains and nothing is going to stop them. They will throw 110% passion into something important in life lead others by example, I know it.
Not like I know anything substatial about your boy, but I can pretend! Right?
Until then...I say lots of prayers for patience all day long while I work with this little leader of mine.
Liz - This boy has totally thrown me for a loop. I like what you wrote about passion - that's exactly it. He is so passionate! I try not to squelch it out of him but he frustrates me to no end. And then he does something sweet. I just never know what I'm going to get.
P.S. I love reading about Zane for the same reason. I blogstalk your other blog too (I hope you don't mind)
I totally thought about you one day when I was at the end of my rope, and my friend in KS who has FIVE boys! I thought 'I don't think I can if they keep coming at me with this personality'. As much as I love the energy and will, it's draining and a lot of me. all of me most days. And I only have 2 to split my time with, Z gets about 98.4 of it.
Post a Comment