It's never good when you hear that and realize that you are standing in aisle 7 and your 4 year-old just peed his pants. I just roll with the punches. Atleast he had underwear on.
Friday, December 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's never good when you hear that and realize that you are standing in aisle 7 and your 4 year-old just peed his pants. I just roll with the punches. Atleast he had underwear on.
8 comments:
Sheri,
I love your posts - they make Tim and I laugh. When I was young (living in Utah) I insisted on going to school with out warm clothes and with wet hair - it drove my mom crazy and some people thought she WAS crazy. You are not alone.
I am so laughing right now. I'm serious, you could write a book. I like that you looked for something positive in the situation. He did have underwear on.
Oh...my...gosh! What, pray tell, did Max have to say about it all?
That was so funny I had to read it to Steve. We both got a kick out of it and my 4 yr old sitting on my lap was very concerned that he would be sad.
Thank Heavens she is wearing underwear right now too!
LOL
and biting my lip because I know it will be my life any.day.now.
Ha Ha!!
Hey, was that in WalMart? :)
It was nice to finally meet you in person, even if it was at WalMart, while I was digging through the $5 DVD bin. After we left, I said to Jen, "Hey, it's too bad Kylie wasn't with us, it would have been fun to say 'Kylie...Max. Max...Kylie.'" Jen was all, "Did you really just say that you wish Kylie was WITH us?"
Oh yeah, it is a lot easier shopping without her. lol
We were down aisle 4 on our fateful day. Life has never been the same.
Post a Comment