A few weeks ago we had our annual work party. Which is awesome and looked forward to all year. It included lunch at Firebirds, a good white elephant gift exchange and a stocking for each employee which had numerous gift cards. WOOHOO! I have an awesome and extremely generous boss.
The dp lovers (minus Stacy) - me, Dr. V and Suzy.

White elephant gift exchange:


Ummm...can I just say that I work with the best people EVER. Seriously - they have become some of my best friends. I'm mad I didn't get a picture of Nancy - who is one of my favorite people on this planet - I didn't get her picture because she was sitting right next to me. Same thing with Chris and Suzy - I guess the trick to not ending up with too many pictures on the blog is to sit next to me...hmmmm...

So...Dr. V got my white elephant gift. I might have steered her in that direction, because I knew a rousing game of Bop It! was just what she and Joel (her husband) needed. I don't think she liked it as much as I thought she should. But she was very gracious. Incidentally Nancy got the same thing for her white elephant gift. What can I say? Great minds think alike.

Is it bad that I can't remember what I ended up with? They say the memory is the first thing to go...