On the second Saturday in December we had our annual gingerbread house decorating extravaganza! Or maybe we just got together, slapped some frosting and candy on gingerbread houses and hung out. Either way it was fun. Notice the picture below. I obviously caught my dad in the act of DRINKING A DR PEPPER 10! For a man who hates soda he sure drinks it alot. Just kidding, dad. But not really...
Darrel, Trina, Rowan, Addy & Ruby's house (decorated mostly by Addy and Ro):We had a musical interlude where Dallin performed an original song he wrote for our ward Christmas party. It is really good - and it's on youtube incase you want to hear it :) Just search "Dallin Gonzales".
Josh (I mean Mario), Ro and Evan liked the song too.
My finished house. I say "my" because I really didn't let the kids work on it all that much - I was kind of possessive of it. Next year I will have to buy a separate one for the boys to work on.
I thought I got a picture of Kim and Joe's little yellow house but I can't find it :(. Any who, we all had a great time. It's always a good time when I hang with my family :)
Saturday, December 31, 2011
Gingerbread houses
Posted by
Sheri
at
7:27 AM
Labels: Christmas, Family, gingerbread houses