We have a tradition in our family where we go to Serranos and to see Christmas lights the first Saturday in December. December 3rd was insane but we all managed to get together - even though someone kept changing the venue and time. We were late and because I felt so frazzled I forgot my camera. Luckily Kim is never without hers so she sent me some pictures. Love you Kim :)


I don't think that last picture downloaded all of the way. After Serranos our family, Kim's family and Darrel's family went over to see the Temple Lights. Stacy's family went to see the light parade in Phoenix (which didn't turn out so well) and mom and dad went home.
It was a great night to go to the temple because it had drizzled all day and was cold so no one was there. The boys loved looking at the statue of the Christus. My favorite was the nativity. I want to start collecting nativities. This will happen when Evan gets older and stops breaking pieces of my current sets.
Kim took a family picture. Yes I look a little like a bag lady - Ian teased me about my outfit. But I don't care - I was warm! Ben and Evan are wearing flip flops and Ben is wearing shorts. I try, I really do.
I love Evan's face. Such a jokester. We had so much fun hanging out with family and seeing the lights. It's a tradition that I love to do every year.