A few weeks ago we had the annual Lambson family white elephant gift exchange.I thought it was funny that Danielle was on her phone and J was on his computer. Kids these days!
Ben had Kim help him with an assignment for school.
Holly chilled out. I know you think I'm crazy but I really love this little dog.
Evan handcuffed people together. Hours and hours of fun.
To start things off Jared and Joe played a song. It was too long ago for me to remember what it was. They say your memory is the first thing to go.
I finally got a picture of Darrel. He was reading something and I said, "Darrel!" and he looked up and SNAP! I took the picture. It's been a long war and victory was mine!
My mom gave a little lesson and Ruby got to hold the pictures.
Then grandma and grandpa played ring-around-the-rosies with Ruby.
Gettin' ready for white elephant.
Joe got an awesome Tayler Latner poster. Yummy!
Ben got a Cars 2 poster that is bigger than he is.
The best present of the night was the Superman underwear that J got. Since Paul wasn't there, I told him to save them for his dad for Christmas.
We all had a great time. The little boys had a hard time with people stealing their presents so in the future I think we will have them do their own exchange.
Wednesday, December 21, 2011
White Elephant
Posted by
Sheri
at
8:32 PM
Labels: Christmas, Family, white elephant