Sunday, October 16, 2011

Scorpion King

Skip this post if you are squimish.

Last weekend Xander went on a campout for scouts and came back $21 dollars richer. Apparently the boys were catching scorpions on Friday night and Xander caught this desert hairy scorpion. He promptly removed it's tail.

The next morning he roasted it on the fire and asked one of his leaders how much he would pay him if he ate it. His leader told him he'd give him $20. Michael told him, "Xander, your dignity isn't worth that price!"

Well, anyone how knows Xander knows he loves to make money. So...he ate it.


I guess he ate part then had trouble swallowing the rest. Then his leader told him he had 10 seconds to swallow it or he wouldn't get the money. So he quickly gulped it down.

Ewww....
He also swallowed a lizard's tail for $1.00. Yes, he needs help.

Saturday night Ian and I took Xander on a date to see The Big Year and to Kona for sushi. Xander complained of a stomach ache before he even started eating.

I'm not surprised.