Ian told me this morning that he's a sucker for Max. He hangs onto Max's every word. And can't wait to hear what Max will say next. The kid has such wit. I'm not sure where it comes from, but he keeps us entertained, that's for sure.
P.S. This picture reminds me of when Ben was little and used to be obsessed with Ian's feet. He'd treat them like they were little people. He'd talk to them, cover them, try to feed them... It makes me laugh everytime I think about it.
4 comments:
LOVE that picture!
I am such a sucker for Max too.
Love the photo.
I'm not sure that Ben wants that information out there. That is weird.
Just to clarify...Ben was younger than Evan when he used to play with my toes like that. it still is weird though, but i thought it was hilarious. i told him that the big toe was the daddy toe and he had to comb his hair. he did comb it and i loved having well kept toe hair.
that's nice ian..........
Post a Comment