Ian had today off. Besides working, I spent the day getting my kids stuff for school. I felt like I wasn't even buying that much but holy cow I spent ALOT of money. I even bought everything on sale. I made the mistake of taking Ben with me to one store because he needs shoes. So of course Max came too. I look over and Max is on top (yes ON TOP) of one of the clothing racks and screams, "Mom! Look at me!" For a second I wanted to pretend that he wasn't mine, but then my mommy instincts kicked in and I ran over, rescued him and started whispering threats under my breath. You know, things like, "if you EVER do that again I will buy you pink shoes and make you where them to school."
Ben wanted the ugliest, most atrocious looking shoes but luck was on my side and they didn't have his size. He ended up with a pair of black Vans.
Later on Tricia, Trina and I went to Nordstrom to get makeup at MAC Cosmetics. We all ended up getting make-overs. We did look hot, I must say. Although we felt a little too hot - like lady of the night hot. Tricia had to leave early to go to guitar so Trina and I shopped a little, picked up a salad and some frozen yogurt and headed over to my mom's for SYTYCD! YIPPE! There is ALOT I can say about tonight's show but I will limit myself to 2 things. 1. If they EVER have 2 Step on that show again I will BOYCOTT it. I'M SERIOUS, NIGEL! and 2. It was one of the best shows of this season and how great was Little C as a judge?(I know! that's 3 things - deal with it!).
The best part of the night was when Tricia jumped off the couch screaming, which caused everyone else to jump up and scream - Ian ran into another room screaming! I guess a spider crawled in her pants. It got our adrenaline going so that we could do a little photo shoot for y'all (see! SEE what the 2 Step does to me?). Enjoy.
P.S. We missed you Kim! Ian was chalk full of the comedy tonight. Between him and Stacy, we were thoroughly entertained. Hope you feel better!
13 comments:
I was the lucky man to be the photographer for these pics and let me say there are more, but they cannot be posted. nice! i know... also, I was trying to be like george on that seinfeld episode when he pushed away all the women and children and ran off screaming with the threat of a fire. just to clarify that i was not that big of a wuss that when someone is in trouble or freaking out i will be the first outta there. this is NOT true. I think my joke went over peoples heads, cuz i sure caught flak for taking off.
I've found that if I can hold off for two weeks after school starts to buy most stuff, that I can get it all 75% off on clearance. Like last year, I went and bought my kids all new backpacks (ouch) and Ian's zipper broke 2 weeks into the school year. I went to Target to see what they had "leftover" and they had so much to choose from I couldn't believe it. I got him a grey camo reebok backpack for $5 and it's 3 times the quality of the original one I bought him! I just bought each of my kids one tee shirt for the first day of school at walmart (again, clearance) for $3 a piece. The only thing I really need to get is tennis shoes for Ian.
I can't believe it is already time to start back-to-school shopping... Part of me is so ready to have them gone, but I am also not looking forward to being on a schedule again. I really enjoy sleeping in the morning while they are all playing video games, watching tv, etc...
I love makeovers, I wish I could go to Mac everyday to have my makeup done.
Looking good ladies. I don't want school to start....I'm whining more then the boys. They are ready for a routine, but me...not so much.
That was so FUN! My only regret was not getting a picture with hera and the bracelet! You two look Buck:) and HOT!!
Kim was sad to not go. She doesn't usually do that stuff but actually said she'd go but got sick. Maybe next time. You're right Trin, you all look Buck.
lil' C was ok as a judge but Mia kicks his trash...and the country 2 step was horrible and so was...what was it...there was another not good one.
Very glamorous!
I'm sorry I missed out. It looks like you had a lot of fun. You guys are the hottest ladies of the night I've ever seen!
I thought Lil' C was a great judge. I don't like his choreography very much (probably because I don't enjoy the crumping) but, as a judge, I thought his comments were great. He praised them, but he also offered CONSTRUCTIVE criticism, he didn't just tell them they were crap dancers (like some other mean contemporary judge I know).
how do you like the new partners? it is just not fair to anyone else that katee and will are together.
I totally agree, Megan. Although for some reason I don't like Will. I was so upset when Gev got voted off.
Three hot mamas! That is for sure!!!
You guys loog GREAT!!! I go to the mac counter every change of the season for all new make up...I OVE IT!!!
Post a Comment