Sunday, June 15, 2008

4 days and 3 pounds later

I should really go get the camera and download the beach pictures...but I'm too lazy. We had lots of fun - just chillin' on the beach. Alexander scoured the rocks for crabs (he caught quite a few) and went boogie boarding with Ian, Ben & Joe. Max helped Ian and Brian dig a really BIG hole and was so excited when the tide came in and the hole filled with water. He called it his swimming pool. Evan loved being outside in a humungous sand box. I just loved being on the beach with my mom, sister and family. We didn't really do much else. Which was nice.

Have you been watching SYTYCD? I've watched the "No Air" routine atleast 4 times and I get goosebumps everytime. Seriously.

Tomorrow summer starts for me. Swim lessons and boredom - bring it on!

On the way home from Cali we stopped to get gas and I bought Max a little Spongebob coloring book. Later, after we were home Max asked me, "When can we go back?"
"We probably won't go back to the beach for a long time" I replied.
"Noooo! Not to the beach! To that gas station."
Obviously the vacation made a lasting impression on Max.

9 comments:

Trina said...

I want to see what you got at the swap meet and the outlets.

Methodical Wormer said...

That sounds like so much fun. I'm glad your family had a good time even if Max's highlight was the gas station on the way home:) Too cute.

Brian said...

Leave it to a woman to want to see what you got shopping! Forget the beautiful scenery or happy family times, what did you get shopping!?!

I had a blast, especially listening to Max's amazing recount of several Spongebob episodes! I love that kid.

Alli said...

That is so funny...I watched "no air" probably 6 or 7 times. I loved that dance. Who are your favorites?? Mine are kerrington and twitch and joshua and the blonde chelsie. We will see who else I like this week.

LauraB said...

Hey, I know how to get in Max's good graces now - take him to a tricked-out gas stations where there are tons of things to buy!

Unknown said...

I totally watched the same one over and over. Max is hilarious. I hope you guys had fun. I love just sitting at the beach. 3lbs. Not bad. I think I gained 10.

tsumomi said...

We will have Alex over. Welcome to boredom. I didn't see that dance. Is it on you tube? Post it. I would love to see it. I haven't been as good watching it this season.

Jen said...

Glad you had a good time. We need to get the boys together. Missed your posting so glad you are back.

Drea said...

Ok SERIOUSLY! I have watched the NO AIR routine about 10 times - rewind, rewind, rewind... It was SO amazing! I loved it!