Friday, June 27, 2008

Happy Friday







I had a $50 gift certificate to Amazon.com and got these in the mail today. I don't know about you, but I LOVE getting stuff in the mail. It's like Christmas. I also got a toy for Max for his birthday. Some superhero villian that I'm not familiar with.

It's the little things that get me through the day.

P.S. Kim - I know you're jealous of my Housemartins c.d. If you play your cards right, I'll burn it for you.

12 comments:

Lexie & Sharrid said...

i swear you and me could've been best friends,...everytime i read your blog...i think we have a lot in common actually. um...yeah...ANYWAY...I freakin' love getting stuff in the mail too, i love online shopping...well any shopping...

MELANIE said...

it's good that Amazon doesn't send stuff via UPS or else you'd be giving Ian more work to do! I felt a little guilty at Christmas time ordering all of my gifts online after reading Ian's side of it. But, I love shopping online and get a box from Amazon every week or so :) It is like Christmas.

Kim said...

I am jealous of your Housemartins cd. If you burn me a copy, then I might just give you "Now That's What I Call Quite Good" back. I still have yours. I also want you to burn the All American Rejects for me.

Thanks!

Amanda said...

I like getting things in the mail too. It sort of feels like free stuff because you pay for it way ahead of time. So the money is long gone by the time you get it.

I love all your music posts BTW. I will have to check out some of the bands you like.

ducklips said...

Good mail is fun. I have to say that I am a little jealous of your packages too. Enjoy your early Christmas

tsumomi said...

My sister can't put that book down. A little thick for me, but she says it is really great.

liz said...

carry on up.. is hard to find in music stores. good find

Anonymous said...

yes it is hard to find Liz and sadly this is the second time we have owned this one! I know we had this album and i could not find it so Sheri just used her free stuff to get it again.

Teresa said...

let me know what you think of the book. I almost bought it at Costco the other day and then I remembered I'm not working and decided to wait for it on paperback. Curious as to if it is worthwhile.

ducklips said...

Is it allowed to comment twice? I am so blind, but I just noticed the book up w/ your packages. I just finished reading it last week and loved it. It took a little while to get into, but after my friends 20% rule, I was hooked. Hope you enjoy it.

liz said...

you know what else is hard to find- one of my room mates over the years stole my neds - the one with the pool table cover with that awesome song saturday night on it- do you have that i can burn once i live in AZ?

Sheri said...

Yes, Ian does have it. He has atleast 10 neds c.d.'s. including the new one. He loves neds waaaayyy more than me.

i prefer the Wonderstuff.