This weekend was jammed packed. Friday I took the boys to see Kung-Fu Panda (thanks Kim for watching Evan). My mom went with us - I'm not sure if she liked it - she slept through the first half. That's o.k., if you know my mom you know that once the lights go out so does she :) At least she didn't snore...too loud. The movie was hilarious! Max sat by me and I got to hear his commentary, which was also hilarious.
Saturday Tricia, my mom and I got pedicures for Tricia's birthday. Tiffany recommended a place that does hot rock massages too. It was luscious. I love having pretty toes. It does wonders for my self esteem. After we went to Golden Spoon. I about had a breakdown when I saw they didn't have raspberry cheesecake - that'll teach me to get attached. Later on, Ian, Jared, Tricia and I went to see "Get Smart" and to Kona Grill for dinner. I enjoy going places with Jared and Tricia. Ian and Tricia have the same raunchy sense of humor. They had our waiter cracking up (I think he thought we were drunk). Good times.
P.S. Can you guess whose toes are whose?
9 comments:
My guess is your Mom's toes on top. Yours are the purple and Tricia's toes are pink.
I thought I was pretty G rated! Raunchy??? you mean hilarious sense of humor. It's okay we all make typos
I am so sad I missed it. Especially the hot rock massage! And I guess the company. Your all flowers are way better than mine.
I say Tricia's are the tannest and pink
Yours are purple with flower flip flops(way cute by the way)
and Karens are up top, why didn't she get a flower?? She does wear flower earings.
Where did you get the hot rock massage? I would love to try it.
I tried to get Kim to go, but to no avail. I wanted her to get lime green toes. I also am SO sad I missed the movie and dinner. I rather enjoy Kona. Get a beer...err O'Douls in me and it's a riot. It's a good place, especially with no wives. HA...J/K
I think you may be the purple toes based on the shoes. How fun!
Oh girl time. How fun.
Mer - you are right!
Tricia - whatever you want to call it, I enjoy it.
Jill - the hot rocks were only on the feet - but still heavenly. It's over on Lindsay & Williams Field.
Trina - mom didn't get a flower because she didn't want to draw attention to her toes.
Pedicures are the best indulgence. They are a must!
Post a Comment