I love this baby. He is just starting to talk and tries to repeat half of what I say. As a little baby, I thought he was going to be chill. He was so laid back and a go-with-the-flow type of child. Then he became mobile and it was like the world opened before his eyes. He is literally into EVERYTHING all of the time. If it is quiet, I know we are in trouble. Things he has gotten into/broken in the last week include: My crockpot, Ian's electric toothbrush, our swivel sweeper, Roxy's water bottle (Roxy is our pet chinchilla) and the list goes on....I need to give Evan credit - if he wants something and screaming doesn't get it for him, he will find a way! He has climbed on the dining room table countless times to
get one of the boys drinks. Evan also has just figured out how to scale the bar stools to get to the kitchen sink. I can't even leave the room for 5 minutes. If left alone in the office he will scoot the computer chair over to the desk, climb on the desk and proceed to throw everything off the desk until he finds something interesting. He does the same thing in the master bathroom using the tub to propel him up to the sink. When he learns how to open doors we are in MAJOR trouble.
9 comments:
He is so cute! I love the picture where he looking at the camera - such an innocent face. Although half in the sink half out is pretty good too. I'm in no hurry to have Melanie walking, climbing, finding...
He really likes that running water! Wow. He will keep you on your toes. How can you get mad when you see that cute face?
I can't. It's impossible to be mad at him.
I feel for ya. I remember those days of crazy little ones. I don't think mine were ever quite so daring.
He looks just like Max in the bathroom shot! How fun for you :) Grace is just the same way and my boys weren't so it's a whole new ballgame for me.
I feel your pain!!! I spend half my day pulling Clark off the top of things!!!
I love how in both pictures the water is running and he has one foot in the sink. He's the cutest tornado I've ever seen.
get door stoppers when he starts to open doors, they attach right on the door knob and keep them from getting in while everyone else knows how...we have them now and they work!! They'll be in the safety section at target/walmart, wherever...
I wish I had a baby brother.....
Post a Comment