About a week ago I was reading Kristy's blog and she posted this most hilarious video. I had to share it. The funny thing was as I was watching the video, Ian came in and as soon as I started to comment he's screaming, "That's not me! I don't do that" (methinks he protests too much). Enjoy!
P.S. it was Kristy's blog that we also first saw Flight of the Concords -she posts some hilarious stuff.
P.P.S. Pause the music before you start the video (I know most of you already know to do that but I'd thought I'd mention it anyway :))
Saturday, February 9, 2008
Man Cold
Posted by
Sheri
at
7:40 PM
Labels: Belly laughs
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Oh, that is just sad!
So true for most men!
I am crying! That was amazing. I have proved that to Jared because he has REALLY been sick with his eye and other things and I want to help more and feel sorry for him. In fact, he tries to do to much. However, when he has a COLD, he is on his death bed and can't do anything for himself. So I can tell now if he is really sick or not!
I am glad you posted it, even though I was a loser and never responded back! It is my favorite thing to watch, and my kids seem to get a kick out of it also. The other day Cooper was whining "L-A-U-R-A." Classic!
Flight of the Concords rock!!
Great video - I'll have to show it to Eric - that is so my life - we both get a cold, but I don't get to lay on the couch all day and be waited on hand and foot!
I loved that when I saw it on Kristy's blog. This time I showed it to Steve though. He said that it is so true. "If you don't take care of us, we'll die."- exact words!
Flight of the Conchords is mine and Reuben's favorite show. He bought me season one on DVD for my birthday and we can't wait for season two to start. My favorite is their hiphopapotomas and rhymenoserous rap. I used to have it on my blog but I took it off I guess. I don't remember doing that. Reuben never gets sick so I guess it is always me that acts like that.
My sister sent that to me a few weeks ago when my husband was actually home sick and I played it right in front of him not knowing what it was. He laughed... and in his own nonverbal way admited to its truthfulness.
How did they get Jason on Youtube?
Post a Comment