Sunday, February 24, 2008

Birthday Loot

This book was the brain child of Ian. Kim and Tricia took the pictures and Tricia spent countless hours editing and creating the book. You'll have to come over and look at it - it makes me cry everytime.

music & chocolate - is there anything better?




Movie, movie tickets, more candy and a Coach purse (thank you Tiffany!)! I love it. I almost don't want to use it because I love it so much :)
Ian did a great job this year making Valentines Day and my birthday special. Too bad for him - I'm going to expect this treatment from now on!

5 comments:

Charlotte said...

Love the purse, Tiffany, of course, always has great taste. I can't wait to see the book. You have wonderful sisters and sister-in-laws (hint,hint) to do that for you!

Becca said...

Way to go Ian! The book sounds perfect.

Christy said...

That book is sooo cute - I really want to come see it! How is Becoming Jane? I want to see that too....

LauraB said...

So, you wanna get together and watch a movie? You bring the movie and the candy!!

Merilee said...

Wow, Ian seriously stepped it up. That book sounds amazing! I want to see it someday.