Evan has been tagged by Becca. I interviewed him earlier - here are 6 random things about Evan William Trezise, the cutest 15 month-old in the world.
1. Evan loves to climb. His favorite things to scale are: the dining room table, the couch, the bar stools, the countertops. Evan has been known to move a chair, toy or box of diapers near to what he wants to climb on. He's pretty ingenious that way.
2. Evan LOVES chocolate. I totally and completely take the blame for this. When he sees the chocolate chip bag (I say "the" because there is always one in my house) he does what I like to call the happy dance. He shuffles is little feet and says, "moobiie" which I believe is a combination of the words "more" and "bite". He also can identify an M&M bag and Jr. Mint box on sight.
3. Evan is training to be a rock-n-roll singer. He's already got the piercing, gut wrenching scream down pat. Plus he has some wicked dance moves.
4. Evan's favorite "toys" are cell phones, remote controls, digital cameras and jewelry. Don't try to fool him with fakes, he knows the difference.
5. Evan. does. not. sit. still. I wish I had a $1 for everytime someone says to me, "He's a busy little boy, isn't he" or something to that effect. I'm more than a little worried about the terrible twos.
6. Evan is Superman. He can withstand blows from an irrate 4 year-old, falls off a high chair, head-banging drops incurred while running (he NEVER walks). He is invincible. He hardly ever cries when he is hurt, just when he doesn't get what he wants - and then watch out! He can get seriously p.o.'d.
10 comments:
What a sweet picture of you and Even. He looks like he is in his favorite spot and would never even think of letting go. What an amazing baby you have.
oh yeah, thanks for the stroll down memory lane. i haven't heard the wonderstuff for a long time.
What a great pic. You can really see how content he is with his mom. How sweet.
He is such a cute little hurricane. Does his angel face keep him out of trouble when he is climbing on or playing with something he shouldn't?
I love the picture! Thanks for interviewing Evan. I have decided that I should do a Happy dance when I get chocolate. It will burn some calories and I think I would enjoy the flavor more.
Does Evan know about he big dirt piles next to his house? Bet he'd love climing those hills!
My boys always knew the difference between the broken remote (that we kept for a toy) and the real thing...
Hillarious!! Sounds a lot like my Marcelus
That is so funny! He's so cute - and he's such a busy little guy, isn't he? haha
He is such a cutie!! Look at his little cute face. Ohh! I think Rowan shares Evans love for chocolate!!
Post a Comment