Saturday, April 19, 2014

Evan

I love this little boy of mine.  He is getting bigger, smarter and stronger every day and it breaks my heart a little.  Especially since he is the last one. 

Evan loves making books.  He writes stories about robots, angry birds, Abraham Lincoln, money...really anything he is interested in or learning about in school.  Sometimes he makes books with pictures only.  Those are the best because then he explains what each page is about.  The way his mind works is baffling, amazing and mind-blowing.  Ian and I are constantly in awe of his creativity.  

Last week for school he had to write a poem about earth day.  I made the mistake of not checking his homework so as you can see it's more of a paragraph then a poem.  But awesome all the same.  My favorite part are his examples of cleaning.  Whenever Evan gets a homework assignment involving writing he is eager and excited to do it.  I love that at this young of an age he has a passion for art and writing. 

It makes me wonder what he will become...