Friday, April 25, 2014

Ben

This man-boy...he kills me.  Seriously.  Out of all my boys he's the one I worry the least about.  He is funny, kind, smart...he is everyone's favorite.

Ben has been sharing a room with Max and Evan for about a year.  He opted to do that so they could have one room just for toys.  A few weeks ago I felt like I need to move Ben out of there - Max and Evan were getting on his nerves and he needed his space.  He didn't want to move back into the toy room so I moved him downstairs with Xander.  It was inspired.

They both grumbled and complained but they secretly love it.  I know.  It has been so fun to watch these two opposites becoming friends.  I hope it lasts. 

One of my favorite things about Ben is that he loves to read.  We have bonded over many books:  Harry Potter, Divergent, Clockwork Angel...we both love the sci-fi fantasy books. I love being able to discuss literature with him.  Ben loves reading but he also loves sports...especially football.  He is just as great a receiver as Max and I really hope he gets to shine on the Freshman Hamilton Football team. 

Ben=awesome