Saturday, October 12, 2013

Fun.


 Sometimes I wonder if I would have any fun if it wasn't for Kim and Brian? (pun intended).  I've seen FUN. three times and Kim and Brian have paid for two of those times.  I am so lucky that they like me enough to invite me to concerts :)  When Kim texted me that she had 2 extra tickets I wanted to give the tickets to Ben and Max.  To Ben because he is awesome.  He helps me out, never complains and always obeys.  Ok, maybe not always but 90% of the time.  And Max because he LOVES Fun. and have never seen them.  Well, after talking it over with Ian and then with Kim I decided that Max is too young to go to a concert without me and I felt that Ben was the most deserving of the ticket. 

 As per usual Kim and Brian style - the seats were amazing.  The concert was amazing.  The whole night was a blast.  The best is how much Ben, Joe and Michael loved being there.  I love how much they all love music. 
My favorite songs they played were "Walking the Dog" (I had yet to hear that one live) and Bar Lights.  They always put on a great show.  I'm so glad I got to enjoy it with my son :)