This year has been a crazy injury-filled one for the boys. Xander broke his wrist, Max lost 1/2 of his tooth, Ben broke his arm, Xander broke out in a crazy rash, Xander got stung by a scorpion and Evan got a black eye. Above is Ben getting his cast off - I don't know who was more relieved - me or him. That thing SMELLED! After he got the cast on he still continued to go to every football practice and game - his coach gave him an award at the end of the season for his endurance and perseverance. That kid is awesome!
Poor Xander - he woke up one morning with this rash. We are thinking he is allergic to penicillin since he was on antibiotics at the time. The poor kid had to get a shot in the butt :(
I am amazed that Evan's black eye was the first trampoline injury this year - he took it in stride. I think he was glad that his glasses covered up more of the injury.
All these injuries have made me grateful that we have wonderful health insurance. I'm so thankful for Ian's job and benefits!