Thursday, November 15, 2012

Random happenings

 September was a great month.  I loved seeing Max and Evan dressed up for NFL day at their school.  Max even let Evan wear one of his jerseys.  I love watching Max be a big brother.
 Evan is such a creative, fun loving kid.  His favorite play mate is his dad.  He makes Ian play war (complete with helmets), store (below Ian is "buying" one of Evan's toys) and every Sunday they have a drawing lesson.  There is nothing more attractive than a man who loves his children.
 Xander is loving high school (contrary to what he might say).  Below he is all dressed up for homecoming.  He is such a smart, funny kid. 
 It's no secret that Ben loves to read and it seems Max has caught the bug.  He LOVES Calvin and Hobbes.  It does my heart good to see it.
 In September Evan's class studied the Rainforest at school.  To end the unit, they went on a rainforest safari.  Evan was able to catch a snake :)  I'm so thankful Kim snapped a picture. 
One of the best parts of being a mom is watching my kids learn and grow.