Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Lucky

Max at his preschool graduation

James and Ben at Disneyland 


Those pictures have nothing to do with this post.  They just make me happy so I wanted to share them :).

Working two jobs is wearing me out.  A while ago I was thinking that I had too much spare time on my hands.  Too much time to think.  I had the "inspiration" to get another job.  Inspiration may be defined as "hair-brained idea" in this instance.  I have struggled to make it work.  To spend time with my children and see to their needs.  And to spend time with my husband too (although most nights this involves me dozing on the couch before 10 pm). 

Once again I am thankful for the tender mercies of my Heavenly Father. 

For my mom - who is always there to listen.  Who never criticizes.  And is always up for a Mentalist marathon. 

For Drea - who always calls or texts me when I need it the most.  We always end up laughing our heads off and somehow all of my worries seem less after I talk to her.  She lightens my load. 

For my children - who clean, cook, play...who make my life worth living.

For my sister Kim - who is a second mother to my children and never complains about it. And always asks how she can help me.

For my work peeps - who let me be silly, who never judge and who lift me up. 

And especially for my husband.  He always picks up my slack.  In this past 11 months he has truly became my best friend in the world. 

I don't ever want to take for granted the tender mercies I receive every day. 

I am lucky.