Saturday, November 17, 2012

Addy gets baptized

 In September Addy got baptized.  Tricia brought her kids down from El Paso for the event. 
 We've missed them so much!
 It took Ruby a little while to warm up.  Molly did her best to make friends.
 Beautiful Addy:


 Afterwards we all went over to Darrel and Trina's for food, family and fun.
 Molly stole the show.  She showed us all of her "cheers".  I guess Emmy and Anna cheer and Molly has learned some of the routines.


 We were all mesmerized. 
I have honestly say I have never laughed so hard.
 She reminded me of Mary Katherine Gallagher on SNL. 
 I love this picture of Emmy and my mom.  I am so thankful for parents who are awesome grandparents.  Plus how cute is Tricia's outfit.  She seriously looked so cute.
We had such a great time spending the day with family.  I love my family so much and am so thankful for each and every one of them.