Saturday, February 12, 2011

Ice Cream

Ben and I love ice cream cones. Last Saturday when we were looking for shoes Ben wanted to stop for an ice cream. I got Ben and Max a cone, thinking there was no way Max would finish his and then I could eat it. It was a good, solid plan. Max has never once in his life finished his ice cream cone. Wouldn't you know that Max decided that this was the day he was going to finish it. He kept saying, "I am going to eat this whole cone, even if it takes until tomorrow." DANG IT! I wanted some ice-cream!

Also, Max is the slowest eater. It took him over 15 minutes to eat the cone. I'm not kidding. Finally Ben and I got cold and went in the store and watched him eat the cone outside. It sounds mean, but we were making faces at Max, having a good time.

This might sound weird, but it reminded me what awesome boys I have. They can make the most mundane tasks fun.