Monday, September 27, 2010

Football Fever

Football season is in full swing at the Trezise house. It began a few weeks ago when Ian and Xander attended a Fantasy Football League party. I thought it would be a fun thing for them to do together. Little did I know that football would spread like the plague in this house. Now Xander, Ben & Max have their own Fantasy Football League.

Sundays are no longer quiet here. There is lots of cheering. And lots of groans. Ian is constantly checking his phone for point updates. All of this is foreign to me. I like that the boys are doing something together but it's starting to get a little annoying (just a little)(or maybe a lot).

Ben has minature helmets for every team in the NFL. One night Max and Ian spent the evening finding action figures that would go with the helmets. Evan helped a little too. They were so proud of the end result.

Ben and Max are playing flag football. Saturday was their first games. Max scored a touchdown and his team won! Ben got to be quarterback and his team won! The boys had such a great time.

I really enjoy football when it's my boys playing :)

P.S. don't expect regular blogs from me. my life can't handle it right now.

2 comments:

Karen Lambson said...

Your blogs are the best. Keep them coming even if it's only once a week.

Teresa said...

So cute!