This is what my afternoons look like:Notice the crazy look in Xander's eye?
Excellent photos! They are so fun. Melanie loves to wrestle - thank goodness she has her dad and grandpa. Val and I do not participate.
Jack is a wrestler too. I can't imagine how much crazy you must have with 4 boys wrestling in the house.
Sometimes older brothers need to be humbled by their younger brothers. I remember when I baby sat at your house. It was total wrestlemania. It's all fun and games until someone looses an eye.
I'm not going to lie, when they started wrestling when I was there, I got a little nervous.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Excellent photos! They are so fun. Melanie loves to wrestle - thank goodness she has her dad and grandpa. Val and I do not participate.
Jack is a wrestler too. I can't imagine how much crazy you must have with 4 boys wrestling in the house.
Sometimes older brothers need to be humbled by their younger brothers.
I remember when I baby sat at your house. It was total wrestlemania. It's all fun and games until someone looses an eye.
I'm not going to lie, when they started wrestling when I was there, I got a little nervous.
Post a Comment