Monday, November 16, 2009

If there's a rocket tie me to it

One of my favorite songs:

Snow Patrol is one of my favorite bands. They are Irish and Scottish so it's really no surprise. The new album came out last week - it's like a "best of album" but it has 3 new songs. My favorite of the three is Give Me Strength, but this one is pretty awesome too. I was surprised that there are quite a few songs I didn't know. I can't stop listening to it - good music makes me so happy. Here's to hoping they come on tour...SOON!

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

That song is awesome! I think I will be making a purchase today. And if they come back you can count me in.

Becca said...

You're such a great blogger - I can't keep up with you!!

Teresa said...

I like it. Jack started singing along immediately.