Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Team Ian

I'm thankful for a lot of things. I could go on all day about how thankful I am for the country I live in, for my family, my friends, my church...but the thing I'm feeling most grateful for is my husband.

He works 9-10 hour shifts on average.

He loves hanging out with his kids.

He will watch SYTYCD with me. And we can have long discussions about it. Dude, I LOVE that about him.

We like the same t.v. shows (Castle, Lost, Glee...). We sit in bed and watch them together then crack lame jokes and laugh our heads off.

He helps me clean.

He teaches our kids to clean (and does a much better job at it then I do).

He lets me know when I put my foot in my mouth by making a joke. So then everyone forgets about the stupid thing I just said. If that's not love, I don't know what is.

I'm so glad that he puts up with me and my craziness. Because seriously, it takes a strong man to do that.

What's the thing you are most thankful for?

4 comments:

Sarah Robbins said...

I LOVE your new family pictures!!

Teresa said...

Sounds like you have a good man there.

OurHappyFamily said...

I LOVE the new family pics especially the one of you and Ian... too cute!!

Amanda said...

I am thankful that Griffin still doesn't climb out of his crib.
Oh, and Ian. Him too. Oh wait! I should be thankful for Nate. Him too, of course.