Friday, November 20, 2009

A strange man in a red suit

We took the little boys to see Santa on Wednesday. Evan was so excited...until we got there.




Joshua walked right up to Santa and told him he wanted a Spiderman. Ro was a little shy but finally went over and whispered to Santa what he wanted. By that time I was chasing Evan through Macys.

Next time I'm not getting him out of the stroller.

6 comments:

Joe said...

That's SOOOO funny!!!
Well, I hope "Santa" knows what he wants now, hahaha jk

Becca said...

I love those pictures. And I have to agree with Evan - Who can blame him if he doesn't want to sit on some old man's lap!

Kim said...

We teach our kids stranger danger and then take them to sit on some strange man's lap. I love it!

Why does santa look pissed in that picture?

Teresa said...

Some of those store Santa's are a little scary looking. BTW, Evan is looking so big!

Christy said...

Was this at our local mall? Is Santa really there before Thanksgiving? Holy Crap!!! I should take Brayden over soon and see how he reacts!

Amanda said...

The whole idea is creepy. Evs knows what's up.